Welcome to Abhay Farm, it is located in Kudineerumuddanahalli / Rathanapuri village, near Hunsur, Mysore district. which is 190 kms from bangalore.
Ecology can survive without economics but economics can’t survive without ecology. We follow the natural farming methods to grow organic fruits, vegetables and other household products. Having witnessed ignorance and malpractice in our very hometown, we decided to start natural farming the right way by focusing more on fruits and vegetables.
Veena and her team are currently managing 25 acres of land (Abhay Farm 11 acres + my cousin land of 14 acres) The venture employs over 12 farm workers. The produce from the land is sold directly to the hopcom, consumers and Supper market doing away with middlemen, which has allowed Abhay farm to sell the produce at prices 15-20 percent lower than those in the Organic market.
As of now we are serving to below communities around 40 + families in and around Whitefield.
• Adarsh Palm Meadows• Brigade Metropolitan• Tzed Homes• Windmills• Prestige Glenmorgan• Prestige Ozone• Gulmohar Enclave Road• Clover Fields
1. Growing poison-free fruits and vegetables for neighborhood by practicing natural farming
2. Establishing a direct connect from farm to home.
3. Growing and promoting rare variety of fruits and vegetables
4. Rural development of villages around Mysore by 2022 with agri-waste, agri storage and bringing some CSR activities benefit to village
No products were found matching your selection.