Myrrah or “Mother’s home” is our rendition of a space that helps you re-discover yourself. In the regular running and climbing we encounter, we tend to loose touch with our “real” self that has the ability to connect without thinking too much.
What we offer you is a chance to connect with nature and connect with the raw life that rural India puts forth. Experience a stay that offers you comfort in the solace of nature!
Services we offer:
- Book out the entire space for your family or choose to book one of the 2 spacious rooms that can accommodate 3 in each bedroom. (Three bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 washing spaces)
- Farm and pluck your own veggies to cook up a delicious meal on an open fire!
- Get a tour of the near-by village and explore different ways of living
- Learn farming techniques that you can take-away to start your own little terrace/balcony garden in the most efficient way
- Share stories around the bonfire!
- We love sports so engage yourself in an array of sports that will take you back to when you were a child
And so much more!
The opportunities that are offered are endless, come relax, feel your inner child, expand your thinking and take back more than just fresh organic veggies.
Contact us for more information!