- Milk (I used almond milk, you can use
normalmilk as well)
- Chopped up frozen bananas (Makes it creamy)
- Freshly squeezed Orange juice
- A dash of Cinnamon
- Vanilla Essence
- Ice cubes
- Jaggery (or any other sweetener of your choice)
What did I do?
- Froze the bananas and soaked the almonds overnight, so I had fresh almond milk the next day.
- Powdered the Cinnamon and Squeezed the oranges.
- Added the oranges, banana, cinnamon, milk, ice cubes, vanilla into the blender and gave it a solid spin.
- Poured it into a cup and sprinkled the jaggery on top.
- Added a piece of orange on top so that I could take a picture!
You can add another Banana and decrease the amount of milk added to make it creamier, add some Granola and you have a decent breakfast!