Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Benefits/Our motivation for bringing out this product:
- We have seen our grand fathers use this neem stick for brushing teeth. Their need to attend a dentist was very rare during their life span.
- While brushing the teeth the neem juice gets held in the mouth. This is believed to be beneficial. Please refer neem section -> https://isha.sadhguru.org/in/en/wisdom/article/coronavirus-how-to-boost-immunity
- After brushing with a regular plastic bristles toothbrush for 6 months the bristles become very thin. Where has all the plastic gone ?
- The regular toothpastes have chemicals in it.
- Pell the skin off on one side by about an inch
- Chew peeled tip for few secs so that the natural bristles get formed
- Now its ready for brushing your teeth
- Once you are done with brushing session you can chop off the used portion of the twig and re-use the next. If you prefer to use a new one next day throw if off and use a fresh one