Product type:Naturally Grown
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Peaches — are small fruit with a fuzzy peel and a sweet white or yellow flesh.
They’re thought to have originated in china more than 8000 years ago.
Peaches are related to plums, apricots, cherries, and almonds. They’re considered drupes or stone fruit because their flesh surrounds a shell that houses an edible seed.
They can be eaten on their own or added to a variety of dishes. What’s more, peaches are nutritious and may offer an array of health benefits, including improved digestion, smoother skin, and allergy relief.
1. boost immunity: Peaches are rich in immune-boosting nutrients and antioxidants. Test-tube studies report that they may also fight certain types of bacteria
2. protect against certain toxins: In one study, peach extracts given to smokers increased the removal of nicotine through the urine.
3. Reason to consume more Peaches
4. Packed With Nutrients and Antioxidants
5. May Aid Digestion
6. May Improve Heart Health
7. May Protect Your Skin
8. May Prevent Certain Types of Cancer
9. May Reduce Allergy Symptoms
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.